Overseas vaccination validation service
Our overseas vaccination validation service is based at the Artington Mass Vaccination Site.
This service enables you to book an appointment to show evidence for any coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccinations you've had outside of England.
This is so the NHS can securely update your vaccination record, enabling patients to generate an NHS Covid Pass.
If required, a patient can receive any outstanding vaccination at their appointment too.
This service is offered to anyone over the age of 16 who has received one of the following vaccinations overseas:
- Oxford/AztraZeneca (Vaxzevria)
- Pfizer/BioNTech (Comirnaty)
- Johnson & Johnson (Janssen)
- Moderna (Spikevax)
- Institute of India (Covishield)
- Bharat Biotech (Covaxin)
- SinoVac (CoronaVac)
- Beijing Institute of Biological Products (Sinopharm BIBP)
Patients can book appointments via the National Booking System.
Find out more about Overseas Vaccination Validation Service on the NHS website.
* Please note our Artington Mass Vaccination Site is the only location to be offering this service in Surrey