How you can get involved
There are plenty of opportunities for you to influence local healthcare services – whether that’s through surveys, attending meetings and workshops, joining one of our public advisory or reference groups attached to specific programmes of work or simply by feeding back your experiences (or those of others close to you) to us and other bodies such as Healthwatch Surrey.
- Surveys and consultations – you’ll find more information on the Engagement programmes section of our website, where we’ll also promote opportunities from other health and care partners as they happen.
- Join your local GP practice Patient Participation Group (see your local GP practice website for more information)
- Join a Patient Advisory Group/Stakeholder Reference Group to shape specific services – we often publish expressions of interest when we’re running different engagement programmes
- Public meetings about health and care
- Attending NHS Surrey Heartlands Board meetings
- Attending meetings of Surrey’s Health and Wellbeing Board
- Via Healthwatch Surrey
- Online residents’ panel for Surrey, please email the Surrey Heartlands Engagement Team if you would like to know more
- Join a local hospital or ambulance trust as a Member – see individual websites for more details
- Come along and talk to us at local community events
- Social media - follow us and join the conversation to hear about the latest events, surveys and meetings
- Share your experience of using any of our local services e.g. hospital, community, mental health or GP – you can do that by getting in touch with us
- You may prefer to share your experience with other trusted partners, such as members of the community, voluntary and faith sector who we link in with closely
Please feel free to email us directly if you’d like to find out more:
You can also subscribe to our Surrey Heartlands newsletter to find out all the latest news and developments.