We will do this by:
- Supporting people in Surrey Heartlands to be healthier
‘Start well, live well, age well’
- Providing high quality and accessible care when people need it
‘Best care, where and when you need it’
- Developing partnerships that work better for residents and those who provide care
‘One team, one Surrey Heartlands’
Thinking about the longer-term, our plans also include:
- a much greater focus on prevention to help people stay well wherever possible
- earlier intervention to make sure people get the care and support they need as early as possible
- tackling health inequalities and the other areas that affect people’s health and wellbeing (known as the wider determinants of health) which includes things like housing, poverty, air pollution and education where it’s clear we need to work together as partners to address these areas.
You can read more about our overarching Health and Wellbeing strategy and wider priorities by following the links below.